Wednesday, October 3, 2007

PT DATABASE GONE


I recently rebooted my computer and lost the last 100K hands I hand in PT. With the older ones and stats left I decided to go for a fresh start and delete everything. Before this I was down $800 or so for the month but I will be disregarding that and am starting over completely.

I had a 3 1/2hr lesson with my coach. I sweated him since I was having issues with my computer. He ran bad and still booked a nice win at 2/4 on FTP. A couple things I learned; I am not giving people credit when they bet scare cards, I can slow down in pots where I don't hit my flop but my hand still has showdown value, 4 betting frequent 3 betters pf and how to put the pressure back on them, I need to pay attention to the table dynamic and my image more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.