Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CR POSTS

I have received complaints about the amount of posts that I have been putting up. I find it kind of amusing and was expecting it. Allot of the hands I post are not that interesting or exciting, some may even be "standard". The fact is though I have two mortgages, and two second mortgages, and NO JOB. I can not exactly go out with my 8th grade diploma and land a job that is going to pay my bills. Also, in this real estate market I would be hard pressed to sell one. What I am saying is unless they limit the amount of posts you are allowed to make in a month, charge me per post, or people stop answering them altogether, I will continue to post. To everyone that has been answering them, even the boring ones, thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget about it - I think it's good to get the CR forums going, and I'm trying to help. In my opinion, the advice and culture at CR is far more professional than at 2p2, and you don't have to wade through so much bs to find what you want.

As for 'standard' hands, just post what you want - I think there's nothing wrong with confirming the fundamentals.

-Thylacine