Sunday, October 28, 2007

HEADS UP IS OK


I have played just over 550 hands of HU and like it. I think that it will help my 6 max game and break up the monotony of only playing one game. I have started off good and hope that I will continue to run hot, and find weak competition. People seem to have the same problem that I do, not adjusting to the villains play anywhere near enough. This will help me focus on how to exploit people and their specific weaknesses.

I checked my hourly rate today and found hat I am earning over $50.00 hr. I am very happy about this since that is just a bit more than I was making bar tending.

1 comment:

cntgetmedown said...

That's nice HU is a great game to learn, one has to aknowledge that is also high variance though and act accordingly, but the 2 bi rule seems like a could way to manage this.