Friday, October 12, 2007

MAN


I get home from the live game (I won a buy in) and decide to play. Before I know it I am down $800 and just thinking what the fuck happened. Had some coolers, ran trips in to 4 of a kind unfortunately the river bricked or I would be writing a much happier blog entry. The great thing about tonight is that I played on, my A game, even though I was down 4 buy ins. I stuck it out knowing that this is a job now, this is how I earn my money. Bad beats, bad timing, bad players, and bad plays, I got through it all tonight. When I had worked my way to -$200 (for the third time or so) I realized I really liked what I was doing. I felt that I had an edge on some regs tonight and knew my studying was really paying off. I played 1200 hands , stuck till the last 10, and I played good.

No comments: