Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GOOD NIGHT TONIGHT



I played pretty well tonight although I did not get into situations where I tend to donk off all my money. One pic is tonight and one is for the month.

I am glad that poker is going well for me out of the gate since I would have to get a job at Starbucks otherwise. It's funny, I tell people I got fired and I play poker now and they say something like "That's great, I'm sure you'll do great. So you going to try to get a job at Restaurant X or Y?" Fuckers.

I talked to Nutedawg my coach and I should be having another lesson soon. I am looking forward to it since I have put more into improving at this game in the last week than I have in the last year. During this process I am sure to make mistakes and head the wrong direction at some point and I am very glad to have someone to help me stay on path.

No comments: