Tuesday, October 9, 2007

DOWN 2.5 BUYINS TODAY


I came back to win around 4 though. I made very bad calls and shoves again to start the night. I did improve towards the end of the session. It is hard to believe that I did not know what I was doing before someone at CR told me. I get a fight response when I have an OK hand and someone applies pressure. I call down and raise without much thought. Sometimes I even make calls knowing I am beat, but I call anyway, out of a sense of pride I guess. I will ask my coach if he can help me with this somehow.

The games were great tonight, someone with a VPIP of 50+ was on each of my tables. For this reason I will not be posting hands tonight but will have to do it tomorrow. I have ten that I noted as needing to talk about and will post some big winners and losers as well. On top of that I will have to answer some so I don't feel like I am abusing the forum. I feel I am posting a ton but this guy "DODGYKEN" puts me to shame. He also delivers a higher quality of response and a level of insight that I can not offer. He is quickly becoming my role model for posting and dedication at CR.

No comments: