Monday, November 26, 2007

TRYING TO BEST FTP

I have been playing on FTP lately and have done OK. The cards have had a lot to do with my sub par results there (not altogether but the last few days). My game is becoming better sense the villains there are much better than AP's . Now that I have peoples 3 bet stats and fold to 3 bet stats it is easier to deal with preflop aggression.

On a side note, it turned out I was playing with an AP reg. I told him who I was and it was like I was a celebrity. (guess he does not read the blog) He said all these nice things about my game though, which was good to hear after this month. We exchanged emails and should begin communicating soon.

As of now I am down $965 for the month.

4 comments:

Noel said...

3bet stats? How is that?

Ian Little said...

Seconded, how come?

cntgetmedown said...

Dudes: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Number=10921172

Ian Little said...

Thx