Monday, November 19, 2007

MOUSE TILT

I have been through 5 mice in the last year. Last night I was folded out of hands cause my mouse was jumping all over the screen, mostly to the top left corner though. I managed to order a new one from Amazon and hope that it will be the last. Since my old one no longer works at all I went to get a cheapy at Fry's. The damn thing has a 2.5 foot cord and forces me into a very weird position. It is also ideally sized for a three year old, maybe I will donate it to toys for tots or something after the new one comes. My new mouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on pork. Your a a professional poker player. You click for 4+ hours a day and it is very important to have a mouse that is very comfortable. I bought this one a couple months ago and am very happy with it.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=086

Crush