Saturday, November 17, 2007

REPPING HAND

I have been trying to find places to make moves and rep some stuff. Here the small raise coupled with his 17% raise cbet stat made me go hmmm. The king is the only card out there that I am worried about and he is thinking the same thing. I thought for a little and made the call planning a c/r on the turn no matter what came. The flush hit and he was nice enough to bet again, seems to me he would raise more with a f/d and a K would check behind here a lot. I c/r him and he folds. I am looking for spots to do this stuff in more and feel that it wil improve my win rate quite a bit. Not only from the I win money that I did not deserve point of view but it will get people frustrated, cause they will know I am stealing.

UTG ($396.15)
Button ($284.50)
Hero ($266.10)
BB ($407.40)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Ad, 9s.
2 folds, Hero raises to $8, BB calls $6.

Flop: ($16) 2h, Kc, 6c (2 players)
Hero bets $10, BB raises to $25, Hero calls $15.

Turn: ($66) 2c (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $35, Hero raises to $80, BB folds.

No comments: