Sunday, November 18, 2007

$500 IN AVIODABLE MISTAKES TODAY


I just a few big hands I managed to kill what could have been a great day. I have started to realize that I can crush this limit but need to improve just a little more to do it. By crush I mean that I should be able to win at over 6ptbb/100. Overall I am happy with my progression although I do not put in enough time studying.
I have started buddy listing donks and am realizing that there are a TON of them, the list grows long.
I have also started pot controlling to much and have gone overboard, I will be taking a closer look at these situations in the coming week. I also seem to call to many rivers when I pot control the flop and call the turn. Just because I pot control the flop does not mean that everyone is always bluffing me. Writing this makes me realize I need to improve a lot before crushing this limit or moving to the next one.
On a positive not I am almost even for the month and hope to book a small winner. It should help that I am playing between 4 and 5 tables again. I was only playing 2 or 3 for the last month which helped me improve a lot.

No comments: