Sunday, November 18, 2007

MESSED WITH PT TO FIND OUT WHAT I EARN

I am, after the downswing, earning $36hr playing an average of 3 tables. Include in to this the reload bonuses, ARP points, and rake back I am making around $50hr. This is just over what I was making at my old job although I will have to pay for medical on my own which will cost about $600 a month. The above figures are at a win rate (3.74ptbb) that I plan on improving in the future.

I would like to thank everyone again for all the help and support that they have given me. Cntgetmedown, Crush_a_lot, Dodgyken, Nutedawg, The1wizard, Peten2toms, Plutopatrol, Sirneb, and Vitas. All you guys have helped me in different degrees and ways. It has been invaluable to have a support network during this transitional period. I look forward to working with you all in the future.

Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to help man. Don't forget to take pride in the fact that you're beating a game that 95% of the population can't.