Friday, November 30, 2007

BACK FROM VEGAS

OK, I left Vegas a 1.2K winner. I played 2/5 for 30hrs for this win. I lost a 2K pot w/ AA allin preflop vs KK. I lost a 2.4K pot like this... I raise btn with 78o to $35 sb pops it to $75 (we are both 1.2K deep obv) I call. The flop comes 772 he bets $120 and I raise to $300, he calls. Turn is a J and he shove the rest of his stack in. I think for a little and decide to make the call based on earlier play and his demeanor in this hand. River is a K and I scream "fuck" and he says "bad call my man".

I think that live play is way, way more profitable for me than online. I could have had a 5K weekend (in games that I considered tough for live games). I will be going to Vegas more from now on.

It should also be noted that I got AA 2 times (won the blinds once and lost 1K the other), never hand KK through JJ, and flopped a set 1 time and got paid $75 on it.

No comments: