Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MEET POKER, MY BITCH


Poker was my semi bitch this month and I liked it. I had a session where I tilted off 1.7K and I still had a good month. My play is improving and I am becoming more creative without falling into FPS.

My hourly rate was around $54.00 which is nice but about 1/2 of where I want it to be. I played 83hrs of poker this month and thats a strong month for me, I hope I will be able to break a 30hr work week at some point.

I have been working a lot with Nutedawg, Robin Ripper, and Jdell so shout out there. Also I owe a lot to the new training sites that I signed up for Leggo and Deuces. These sites IMO have better content than CR and my game has really gone to the next level because of the product they put out. I feel that CR has really fallen behind, has not come up with fresh ideas, and has been stagnant lately. That being said I would not be where I am today without CR and the great people that I have "met" there.

2 comments:

Ian Little said...

Congrats on your month's work, very nice. Which site do you prefer, Leggo or Deuces?

Matt said...

I like Leggo because they only put up cash game content, no trnys or sng or PLO or razz. I like DC cause they have the Unconventional Wisdom series which is great, a good portion of the vids I wont watch though.