Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HMMM....


OK, I think I might suck at HU right now, although I still think that Verneer ran hot VS me. Not saying I am better cause that is not the case (Iwas better till he took a lesson from the guy that taught me to play after our 1st session together). Also, Verneer is a very fast learner and has a mind geared towards poker. Kudos Verneer for killing me HU.

After playing Verneer I am not able to win HU and think that I might just not be that good at this point in time. I have started working with a few people from CR on HU including sweats and playing them for practice. I have been sweating Crush at 6max which has been great since we play very differently. The guy is just sick, he does stuff that is very crazy and gets paid all day.

I feel that my 6max play has improved sooo much since the HU began. I am opening to 3x instead of 4x and am playing looser overall. I have made two plays at 2/4 that cost me 1.6K total that should have cost about .3K. I have also made a couple donk moves at 1/2 but overall am doing much better. I think my flop AF needs to come down a little and the turn needs to be up, I will work on this through floating more. The above stats are for the month to date at all levels played , hopefully everything is green next post, all the $1 stuff is HU by the way.

No comments: