Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Above stats are month to date 1nl is HU

I feel that my 6 max game is at a whole new level and am looking to crush 1/2. I raise to 3x now and open more hands. I am folding some big hands which I have had problems with in the past.

Nute says I need to read hands better to become better so that is what I will be working on. I guess that's all the game really is though, reading peoples hands. I was hoping when I asked him he would say something like, "tighten up utg and you will crush".

I will continue to work on my HU game which really seems to help overall. I will play Omaha (the devils game) to help me read boards better. I will improve my 6 max win rate.

1 comment:

Ian Little said...

Omaha is the devil's game, it does mean you have to work out the nuts on the turn of each card so should help with hand reading.