Sunday, February 3, 2008

FEB, MONTH O' THE DONK


I am so good at 6 max this month, unfortunately people keep drawing out and coolering me like nobody's business. It is very nice to break even considering the way the cards have been falling. I was down 1.6 K before the 2nd so I cant complain to much.

As far as HU goes (all the $1 games in my stats) I run like Gods brother or at least 2nd cousin or something.

I have not played any PLO even though I said I would in an attempt to make my 6max game better. I just never feel like playing what I refer to as "The Devils Game". I am going to have to set up a time slot or something for it so I can get on track.

I might be getting a job/internship at a up and coming poker training site. I am not sure what I will be doing if they even decide to take me on. It sounds very promising, I just don't want to be let down if they decide not to give me a go for any reason. I have always enjoyed working as part of a team and have missed it since leaving my job. I did not have a passion for bar tending, it was a fun and social job though. To work on something that I believe in, and want to do, would just be great. I will keep you guys posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been getting slaughtered the last few months. I'm playing some 2/4 lhe and will play like 4 tables max nlhe in a week or so assuming i don't go broke playing limit first.
good to see you're making dollars still.