Tuesday, September 4, 2007

PLAYED BETTER THAN USUAL TODAY


Besides one very bad call I could get over all the other errors I made today. I continue to run well and am trying to mix up my play. The bottom line is I am making hands and getting payed, I must maximize now to get through the inevitable dry spell that will come at some point. I posted some hands today and plan on answering posts tomorrow.

I have a Vegas trip planned in a couple weeks and am looking forward to that. Every now and then I get a craving to play a ton of live poker. After, I feel like WTF did I put myself through that for but I look forward to it just the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,

Glad to hear you're running well. I'm not sure if I can say the same. Seriously. I'm not sure.

Vegas in a few weeks? I can totally meet up with you. That'd be rather cool. Let me know.