Thursday, September 20, 2007

LIVE GAMES ARE CAKE

Live play is allot easier thats for sure but I still made mistakes that killed my win rate. Overall I ended up $1400 over 24 hours at 2/5 which is an hourly rate of almost $60. I take out three glaring errors I made and my rate increases to $85hr. I was playing very few hands and suspect my VPIP was not over 10% this did not seem to matter to most people at the table however. I found it impossible to get anyone to fold and only bluffed rarely and mostly on the river when they could not call looking for cards. The bet sizing was absurd I will not waste your time describing all the ridiculousness. I met up with a fellow AP player "The1Wizard who was good enough to take advantage of a huge mistake I made netting him around $500 of my money. I am in the land of donks and I am siting here playing with someone who kills me online. Talk about poor game selection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your only spot of poor game selection was missing out on the super-sick action Tuesday night. Otherwise, great trip.