Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LAGGIN IT UP AND PICTURES


I had a lesson with Nutedawg yesterday where we played laggy, I did it on my own today as well. I ran well and made some monies putting me almost to even for the month. I really think people should experiment when getting coached. Get coached HU or playing lag has much more value. Really put your coach to the test, get in marginal spots, and make him think. To play 20/16 on 4 tables for $150 hr is not a good idea IMO, make that bastard work! That being said Nute is the shit but I really wish he would stop taking students that play the same game as me (so fucked).

I decided to post some pictures of my investment property cause I am really proud of it and I like to show it off. It's it Walnut Creek an small city outside of San Francisco and is much nicer than where I live. Gots to make the monies though. Pictures That is not me in the picture.

2 comments:

whitewash said...

That is a beautiful home. How long you plan to hold on to it? Are you dealing with all landlord duties yourself?

Matt said...

I think I will keep it for at least 5 and probably closer to 10yrs. I am doing the land lording but the agent I bought it from includes free property management so I have the ability to shovel off the responsibility if need be.