Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FTP + TENANTS + PROGRESS


I feel like I am getting better at FTP and it is helping me improve my game. I expect a good month and I need one. My tenants gave their 30 day notice and that will mean I have to come up with an additional $1800 a month if I do not find someone to move in. All and all this is a very stressful time, so much is riding on how poker goes this month. I have put in a good number of hands so far and I plan on hitting it hard for the rest of the month.

2 comments:

cntgetmedown said...

It's important not to put yourself under pressure when it comes to achieving results in poker. You shouldn't be in a spot as to where you need to obtain a certain financial target, because thats not how poker works. Play for the long term and be wise with your money.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm going back to Sacremento until Wednesday or Thursday. Possible to meet up?